Members

Leong Keng Heem (25) - WebMaster
Sam Leung (26) - Discipline Master
Ng Jingrong (27) - Leader
Linus Ng (28) - Recorder

1.14.2010

Term 1 week 2

Dear A

Welcome to Grace 2010. Today we met for the first time. I think the lesson went well. There are areas of improvement of course, which I hope to see in the weeks that follow:

1) All members should download and go through the presentation and worksheet for the week BEFORE the lesson every week.
2) During 1 period of lesson time, members jump straight into discussing the tasks to be done and complete the tasks within the lesson.
3) All worksheet and personal reflections should be posted by 8pm of the same day.
4) All posts should be traceable to each member, so as long as you specify your name in each post that you made, I do not mind usernames like samlord, pyromaniac and


Nonetheless, this being the first lesson and you guys being unprepared, you have followed my instructions in class and were able to start off and begin the lesson without further ado. Well done. Keep striving to be the best group and you will be the one. Go for it!

Mrs Dhar

PS:
1) Still awaiting for your worksheet for today. Please take a screen shot of your worksheet and post by 14/1/2010 11am
2) Still awaiting for personal reflections by Jingrong. Please post it by 12/11/2010 11am
3) I suggest you post your personal reflections using the personal reflection template. As with the worksheet for each week, take a screenshot of the personal reflection template and post it up as your personal reflection after editing it. To understand what I mean, look at http://2010-2e-29-32.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment